Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Elmhurst, IL
RUSH Physical Therapy is seeking a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in Elmhurst, IL!
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
This ATC will work alongside another ATC at Addison Trail High School, providing quality care to all student athletes. New graduates are welcome to apply!
Compensation: commensurate with experieince, starting at $45,000/yr
Work schedule: Typical high school athletic hours, including afternoons and evenings during the week and potential for full day on Saturdays depending on season and events. All Sundays off (with exception of possibly 1-2 times a year)
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
Rush Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. Select Medical is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with over1500 locations in over 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
- Responsible for assisting in the administration of all aspects of injury/illness prevention, recognition, evaluation
- Documentation of and maintaining accurate injury records.
- Coordination and oversight of all necessary medical referrals.
- Direct communication with coaches, parents, student-athletes, athletic administration and other stakeholders when appropriate.
- Following the NATA Code of Ethics as well as understanding and following HIPAA and FERPA regulations
- Analytical, problem solving and reasoning ability; independent judgment
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- IL state license
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network