PRN Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Chicago, IL
RUSH PT has an immediate need for PRN Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) in the Chicagoland, IL area!
The ATC will work with a team providing providing sports medicine at the collegiate, high school, and professional level, as well as helping with community events such as the Chicago Marathon. If you are an independent, dynamic athletic trainer who is seeking a cohesive multi-disciplinary team, apply to Select today!
Work schedule: PRN - mornings, weekdays, and weekends
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, starting at $25/hr with mileage reimbursement!
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
RUST PT is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Athletic Trainer in Chicagoland area- providing supplemental support to our schools in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
- PRN ATs are able to choose the shifts that fit into their schedule.
- Coverage will include high school, college, club sports, professional sports, and community groups.
- This role allows the AT to flexibility of working when they want and gives them the ability to interact with a wide range of athletes and sports.
- Must be willing to travel.
- No prior experience necessary but candidate should have strong communication and organization skills.
- Current BOC Certification
- Able to obtain or currently Licensed as an Athletic Trainer (ATC) in the state of Illinois
- Master’s Degree in Athletic Training or related field preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED certifications
- Experience as a Certified Athletic Trainer at the collegiate level with men’s and women’s sports outreach experience preferred.
- Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
• Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
• Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
• Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
• Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing athletes, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
• Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network