Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) - Phoenix, AZ
Banner Physical Therapy is looking for a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in Phoenix, AZ!
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
The Athletic Trainer (AT) will primarily be supporting the East Bell clinic by assisting Physical Therapists (PTs) to administer rehab to active populations. AT will be expected to work closely with the PTs to manage patient cases, so high-level clinical and communication skills are a necessity. Further, this position will help provide a bridge to the referring High Schools (HS) by communicating rehab plans and progressions directly with the HS AT. This position will also have a semi-flexible clinic schedule to assist the AT program with PTO/PST coverage at associated HS.
4045 E Bell Rd Unit 150, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $42,000/yr
Schedule: M-F, 12pm-7pm. Occasional weekends during football season
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses and more! FREE!
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Company matching 401(k)
- Sign on bonus/Loan Repayment Assistance
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 39 states, plus the District of Columbia. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Follows the direction of a licensed individual to assist with the compliance of policies regarding: admissions, patient care, patient record keeping, and Medicare policies.
- Implements exercise, pool, and isokinetic programs as directed by the licensed individual.
- Performs, without interpretations, selected measurement procedures such as isokinetic testing, range of motion, gross strength of muscle groups, length and girth of body parts, and vital signs.
- Reports verbally and in writing modifications to the plan of care to the licensed individual. Measures and adjusts crutches and canes and instructs in their use and care.
* Subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law.
- Assists Patient Service Specialist when necessary with business office policies and procedures regarding patient forms, patient billing and insurance procedures.
- Assists with training programs, seminars or classes to develop staff and orient new employees.
- Housekeeping duties as determined by the particular setting and outlined by supervisor.
Must be a graduate of an ATC accredited school or NATA certified.
Must have received certification from the Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification/ AED certification/ First Aid certification
State Licensure (AZ)
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift. Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions. Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network