Assistant Center Manager - Physical Therapist- Greenwood, IN
Assistant Center Manager (Physical Therapist)
Select Physical Therapy - Indianapolis, IN
$10,000 sign on bonus for full time employment!
*You must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy and 3 years of experience*
Experience the power of physical therapy!
Our physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed therapist to lead and provide exceptional patient care experiences as an Assistant Center Manager. This will position will help oversee our highly trained and respected therapy team providing preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. The Assistant Center Manager serves as a platform for the training and development necessary for consideration of a promotion to a Center Manager role within 12-18 months. Every Assistant Center Manager is responsible for creating and promoting a safe environment, ensuring an exceptional experience for patients and employees, and helping Select Medical meet its annual business plan. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow your business with the NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
Compensation starting at $75,000 annual base. Potential for sign on bonuses and loan reimbursement packages.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must possess current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- 3 years of outpatient physical therapy experience
- CPR certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network