Student Nurse Tech- Per Diem/PRN
TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*Partnering with Select Medical*
Student Nurse Tech
Per Diem/As Needed
Day or Night Shift Available
Shift Hours: 7:00am-7:30 pm or 7:00 pm-7:30 am
*First six floor orientation/training shifts required to be completed within first 30 days of employment*
Pay Rate: $20 per hour
Plus competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends!
Benefits of becoming a Student Nurse Tech with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- Applicable clinical experience in an acute rehabilitation setting
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Student Nurse Techs work collaboratively with our nursing (RNs, Nursing Assistants) and therapy teams to assist patients in their rehabilitation process.
On a daily basis you will:
- obtain vital signs
- help the patient with daily activities
- promptly answering call lights
- reporting any issues or progress observed
Our Student Nurse Techs encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Current enrollment in an accredited nursing school (ADN or BSN Program) and must provide proof of completion of the first year/fundamentals of nursing, (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures and aspetic practices is required
- This position requres the ability to communicated effectively, both verbally and in writing, to follow written and verbal instrucions and to maintiain effective working relations with others including patients, families, physicians and other hospital associates
- BLS required upon start
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network