Maintenance Tech - Dallas
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Maintenance Technician / Plant Operations Tech
A Maintenance Mechanic performs general mechanical and preventive tasks. Inspects, services, repairs and overhauls physical plant equipment as directed. Duties are performed in relation with patient and employee safety. Enhances the patient/employee experience by maintaining and improving the environment.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including license, certification and other job-related
1. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Trade or vocational school background preferred.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required.
3. Current and valid state Driver License required.
4. Current Black Seal License preferred (unless dictated as otherwise by state - six month option as a condition of employment).
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
POETS are completed as part of the on-boarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network