Novacare is seeking an Per Diem Rehabilitation Aide for our outpatient orthopedic clinic. An ideal candidate has previous Tech experience and is able to work a schedule that will be willing to travel and means of transportation a must, flexible schedule ideal. Must be proficient with use of computers of Word Documents, Excel, Email, able to multi-task, traveling between clinics would be required. Will be as needed schedule.
Salary: TBD- pending experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Insurance verification experience
- Health care experience
As a Select Medical employee, we want you to:
- Be Patient-Centered: focus on the needs of patients to help improve their lives
- Build Trust: speak up, make good decisions, and trust others to do the same
- Own the Future: own your success and take action to build a successful career
- Think First: understand that good data is key to achieving superior results
- Celebrate Success: recognize and reward others for the value they create
- Create Change: innovate in how you perform your role
- Carries out activities delegated by supervisor as allowed under State Practice Acts following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- Observes and reports any abnormal patient conditions, reactions and responses to treatment in an effective, professional manner
- Plays a significant role in specific area of center operations (may be scheduling ancillary services and following up, overseeing a specific program, serving as OSHA coordinator, etc.)
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a Rehab Aide II required.
- Completion of OSHA training.
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification preferred.
- First aid certification preferred
- Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
- Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
- Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a pre-health profession
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 233825
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network