Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & OhioHealth*
3805 Emerald Parkway
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) - Inpatient Rehab
Full-Time Day shift
Hours: 7am - 7pm
Rates starting at $32.69/hr.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Performs basic and advanced therapeutic procedures as outlined by the State Department of Health and under the scope of respiratory care services. Transcribes and implements physician orders in a competent and timely manner. Uses basic/advanced oxygen assessment skills and patient information to maintain awareness and coordinate patient care needs.
Job Duties Include:
- Performs advanced life support procedures including tracheal intubation using independent judgment in coordinating patient's respiratory care plans and needs with the physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Confers with physicians to formulate and coordinate alternative forms of therapy according to patient need.
- Initiates patient-ventilator weaning procedures under the direction of the physician.
- Performs basic trach care including but not limited to routine and emergent trach tube changes.
- Monitors patient's respiratory status using competent bedside assessment skills and maintains awareness of patient pH/electrolyte balance, ABG values, renal, neurological, and orthopedic functions as applicable to the delivery of respiratory care.
- Must possess "Active" credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) or state equivalent
- BLS certification required
- Current state Licensure required
- ACLS required upon hire
- 1 year of related experience preferred
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network