Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate - $10,000 sign on bonus
Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital
[A Joint Venture with Select Medical and UPMC]
Inpatient Rehab Unit
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate
Day Shift or Night Shift Available
$10,000 sign-on Bonus
Newly Increased Hourly Rates!
Starting at $34.50/hr
Competitive Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
Not ready to apply? Have questions? Sign up here to chat with a recruiter! https://calendly.com/d/yzg-7y9-vbg/chat-with-a-recruiter-about-rn-positions-at-select
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Exposure to adult and pediatric populations
- High success rate of patients being discharged directly home
- Team-oriented culture
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, student debt benefit program and tuition assistance)
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with growth/relocation opportunities
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
At Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network