Physical Therapist Assistant
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant at our clinic in Big Bear Lake, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars Sinai Joint Venture!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM!
SIGN ON BONUS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES*
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! Our outpatient orthopedic center in BIG BEAR LAKE, CALIFORNIA is seeking an experienced outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our talented team. We treat a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTAs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Our clinic is looking for a full time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our dynamic and collaborative team environment! We are able to offer opportunities for leadership and development as well as extensive continuing ed and mentorship opportunities. Spanish speaking a plus!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Hourly Rate starting at: $28.00 per hour up to $32.00 per hour
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE HOURS
- UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network