Work Strategies Coordinator - Mid Atlantic Region
NovaCare Rehabilitation has an immediate opening for a Full Time Work Strategies Coordinator in the Mid-Atlantic Region!
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for a full time clinician with a background in athletic training or exercise physiology to assist with a new Work Strategies position in the Mid-Atlantic area (South Jersey, Southeastern PA, DE, MD).
Clinicians in this position will be responsible for providing post offer employment tests and early symptom intervention programs to help identify injuries and develop programs to prevent them from happening.
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $60,000/yr
Schedule: Weekdays/M-F from 7-4 pm (times may flex slightly to accommodate our partners)
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE! (ATC's)
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
NovaCare is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, plus the District of Columbia. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Who are we looking for?
• Are you a great team member?
• Do you want to help others meet their needs?
• Do you like a change of pace and scenery? This position requires travel to different job sites to help as many people as we can.
• Are you able to motivate others to achieve challenging goals and exceed expectations?
• Are you at your best with you are empowered to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your work day?
• Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients/clients above all else?
• Do you enjoy it when people depend on you for help?
• Can you communicate effectively with anyone at any time, no matter how busy you are?
• Provide OnSite coverage for our industrial customers.
• Early Symptom Intervention - OSHA first aid services (heat, ice, massage, and education).
• Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting. For example individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification.
• Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions.
• Health and wellness consultations.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in REQUIRED, Masters preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification (OSHA)
- Minimum 2 years of experience, industrial setting experience a plus
- Must have First Aid (OSHA Recognized) and CPR BLS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network