Receptionist - Inpatient Rehab
Select Rehabilitation Hospital of Denton
*A Select Medical Hospital*
Receptionist - Per Diem
3pm - 9pm rotations
Scheduling flexibility required
$15.00 per hour
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- Responsible for screening visitors to the appropriate location ensuring security to the building. Ensures/informs all visitors sign in and wear a visitor’s pass when entering the building supplied by the receptionist.
- Responsible for daily coverage for the admissions coordinator during breaks and various times when required. Connects/transfers calls to the appropriate party and performs overhead paging.
- Notifies the admissions coordinator when a customer requests a tour of our facility.
- Responsible for obtaining wheelchairs for patients.
- Responsible for reporting to facilities any unusual behavior in the lobby/parking area.
- Notifies nursing when gifts for patients arrive in order for the gifts to be delivered to patients timely.
- Postmarks all outgoing mail and distributes all incoming mail.
- Logs all incoming job applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous Receptionist experience preferred
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network