Pharmacy Technician - Hospital
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
Pharmacy Technician (CPT) - Inpatient Rehab
PER DIEM/PRN (As needed)
Pay Rate: $22/hr
Benefits of being a Pharmacy Technician with us:
- Working with a collaborative clinical team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Opportunity to gain hospital pharmacy experience
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
Under direct supervision, the pharmacy technician assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required based on state requirement
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
Per Diem Requirement: Must be available to work 2-3 days per week, 1 weekend per month, 1 summer holiday, 1 winter holiday and as needed.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network