Physical Therapist-RUSH Physical Therapy-Wicker Park-Chicago
RUSH Physical Therapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physical Therapist for our Wicker Park-Chicago location. Our Wicker Park patient population is wide variety, mostly ortho, some neuro. Age range from adolescent to geriatric. Sees sports med, vestibular, TMD, work comp cases. from adolescents to geriatrics.
Work schedule: M-F, 2-3 shifts 7-3:30 pm, 2-3 shifts of 11:30-8
- Compensation: Starting at $73,000
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Select Medical Corporation's outpatient divisions are nationally prominent, locally driven providers of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
RUSH Physical Therapy and RUSH Kids Pediatric Therapy have over 60 locations in Chicagoland and Northern Indiana. RUSH Physical Therapy has partnerships with Chicago Fire FC, Loyola University, DePaul University, Roosevelt University, Purdue University Northwest, Chicago Area Runners Association, and area high schools.
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a Physical Therapist at Select Medical may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities. This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties
directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.