Work Strategies Specialist (ATC or Exercise Physiologist) - Memphis, TN
Select Physical Therapy is currently seeking a PRN Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)/WorkStrategies Specialist in Memphis, TN
This position is open to Certified Athletic Trainers and/or Exercise Physiologists providing on-site injury prevention coverage at FedEx.
Work schedule: PRN (as needed)
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $23/hr
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- OnSite coverage for industrial customer under the direction of Account/Program Manager
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting, such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions
- Office ergonomics
- Health and wellness consultation
- BS Degree REQUIRED in Athletic Training or Exercise Physiology
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
• Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
• Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
• Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
• Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
• Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing athletes, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
• Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.