Physical Therapist Assistant
Now Hiring Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapists Assistant in Salinas, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars-Sinai Joint Venture!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
SIGN ON BONUS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Area*
Our BRAND NEW clinic is opening in Salinas, CA and we are seeking a full time outpatient physical therapist assistant to join our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! We see a variety of patient populations including orthopedic, sports/athletic population and vestibular/concussion. Leadership opportunities available and extensive continuing education support is provided!
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- Hourly rate starting at $34.00 per hour up to $42.00 per hour
- $8,000 in STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- SIGN ON BONUS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- $15k+ Annually in UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- New Grad Mentorship Program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary with BONUS
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, Cedars-Sinai Joint Venture in L.A., NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.