Physical Therapist - Spine Specialist
Looking to specialize in Spine?
Now Hiring for a Physical Therapist - Spine Specialist in Beverly Hills, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars-Sinai Joint Venture!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
SIGN ON BONUS
Are you a Physical Therapist that specializes in treating spine patients? We are developing a new Spine Center with our Cedars-Sinai partner. We have a unique opportunity for you to work hand in hand with spine physicians to help decrease the incidence of spine surgery and improve quality of life in your patients. This position will work closely with Cedars-Sinai Spine Surgeons for volume, growth and development. This position requires a minimum of 2 years exp with special focus/interest in spine.
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- Salary ranges from $100,000 up to $120,000 annually
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM ANNUALLY
- SIGN ON BONUS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- $15k+ Annually in UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus Program
- ...and much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, Cedars-Sinai Joint Venture in L.A., NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in our Career opportunities but not ready to apply, join our Talent Network to stay connected to us and receive updates on the latest job opportunities and company now.Join Our Talent Network