Occupational Therapist - Certified Lymphedema Therapist
Full time Occupational Therapist - Lymphedema Specialist for our outpatient orthopedic center in Sun City West, AZ
Experience the power of lymphedema and ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation! Our multidisciplinary outpatient therapy center in Sun City West, AZ is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Occupational Therapist with a lymphedema certification to provide exceptional patient care experiences.
Interested in positively impacting people affected by cancer? Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program team, who provide rehabilitative services to help improve quality of life for people affected by cancer. Our ReVital team provides the necessary education and training for therapists invested in treating our diverse patient population.
Candidates must be lymphedema certified to be considered for this position, experience strongly preferred as clinician will be the sole CLT with remote clinical collaboration opportunities. Clinic specialties include certified hand therapy, Parkinson’s disease, lymphedema, vestibular and cancer related treatments. Patient population is adult outpatient, mostly geriatric with varied presentations including orthopedic, neurologic, and vestibular dysfunction. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Full time benefits include:
- Compensation: starting at $78,000/yr.
- $5000 sign on bonus!
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Diverse patient mix including sports medicine.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- Mentorship and career development programs.
- We offer excellent benefits including.
- An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
- Certification and specialist programs.
- Leadership training program.
- PPO Insurance.
- Paid Time Off
Interested in learning more about this or other opportunities? Reach out to Melissa Thess, PT, CLT - Director of Talent Acquisition for ReVital at [email protected] or 717.418.9635.
In May 2018, Select Medical partnered with Banner Health to become Banner Physical Therapy. This has been an exciting venture for us as it brought together two renowned health care organizations that shares the same commitment to providing our patients with exceptional clinical expertise and customer service. Banner Physical Therapy has 38 convenient valley locations providing core and specialty programs and services, such as orthopedics, pelvic floor, cancer rehabilitation, neurological disorders, and pediatrics, among others. Our evidence-based care and ongoing communication with patients and physicians set us apart in getting patients back to life.
Banner Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. Throughout the country, the Select Medical family of brands includes Banner Physical Therapy, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT), Saco Bay Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, Champion Sports Medicine, Rehab Associates, NovaCare and Select Kids Pediatric Therapy, Emory Rehabilitation Outpatient Center, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, SSM Health Physical Therapy and Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of 1,900 centers in 39 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities, and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being an Occupational Therapist at Select Medical may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed weekend classes and online education!
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties
directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Occupational Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients.
- Lymphedema certification required.
- Lymphedema experience preferred
- Interest in cancer rehabilitation preferred
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a workday/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a workday/shift
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence, and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused team that is changing the world for people living with and beyond cancer? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply today!
ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people affected by cancer.
Our network of 900+ specially trained therapists work closely with oncologists and people affected by cancer to create personalized rehabilitation plans. Utilizing physical, occupational, and speech therapies, ReVital specialists address pain, fatigue, neuropathy and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion. An overwhelming majority of people affected by cancer do not receive treatment for functional impairments. ReVital addresses this gap in care and helps people regain strength, function, independence, and quality of life.
Learn more at www.revitalcancerrehab.com
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.