Physical Therapist (Pediatrics) - PRN
NovaCare Kids is seeking a PRN Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our team in Kalamazoo, MI!
The PRN Physical Therapist will be responsible for providing coverage in at our NovaCare Kids Pediatric clinic in Kalamazoo and/or Plainwell. The ideal candidate will have experience with pediactrics. Schedule is PRN (as needed/fill-in), we are open Monday-Friday.
Clinic Details: This is a large multidisciplinary pediatric center with service to pediatric patients birth to 18 years with diagnosis ranging from genetic disorders, austism, orthopedic conditions, developmental delays, speech and language delays, sensory processing and feeding disorders.
Schedule: PRN as needed
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
NovaCare is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapists
- National registration and state PT licensure or registration REQUIRED
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Valid state driver’s license
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.