Assistant Center Manager - Physical Therapist/ Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring for Assistant Center Manager - Physical Therapist
in Downtown San Francisco, CA!
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our beautiful physical therapy center in Downtown San Francisco, CA is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist - Assistant Center Manager to lead our team and provide exceptional patient care experiences. Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected physical therapy team that provides preventative and rehabilitative services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting at: $95,000.00 up to $120,000.00
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Flexible Schedules
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Unmatched Continuing Education Programs
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.