Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy/ Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Do you want to work in sunny California?
Now Hiring for a Full Time Hand Therapy Occupational Therapist in San Rafael, CA!
*Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) preferred
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM!
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
(based on experience)
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a full time therapist for our outpatient orthopedic clinic in San Rafael, CA. You do NOT have to be a Certified Hand Therapist to be considered. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in hand therapy and splinting is highly preferred. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical’s outpatient division, and is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout the country with over 300 CHTs and 600 hand therapists in 32 states.
You will work closely with a large group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education, and schedule coverage. You will have incredible opportunities for career development, mentoring other Hand Therapists, and leadership.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical cases, to non-operative conditions, to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting at: $92,000.00 up to $120,000.00
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full-time status at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Additional Hand Therapy Opportunities Include:
- Reimbursement of CHT exam fees and Re-certification exam fees upon passing
- FREE and UNLIMITED CEU accredited courses!
- Internal education department offers: National UE symposium, UE COMT Certification Course, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, and free journal access.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunities for research activities and publications
- Opportunities to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Work alongside our staff that includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, and active leaders in national associations.
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.