Physical Therapist Pelvic Health - Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring a Full Time Outpatient Orthopedic Pelvic Health - Physical Therapist in Monterey, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM!
New Grads are welcome to apply!
Select Physical Therapy in Monterey, CA is seeking a full time outpatient Pelvic Health Physical Therapist for our highly respected orthopedic team. We are ideally looking for a Physical Therapist that has Pelvic Floor training however we are open to therapists that are interested in pursuing certification and continuing education in Pelvic Floor. We are currently looking for a full time Physical Therapist and we offer a very FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! New grads are welcome to apply!
Our Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $88,000 up to $120,000
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- $8,000 STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- Full Time at 32hrs/wk (40 hrs/wk available as well)
- $15k+ in UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU accrediting courses, company paid certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k) plan
- New Grad Mentorship Program
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits with tobacco free discounts
- Lucrative Salary with BONUS
- Much more!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.