Neuropsychologist / Rehabilitation Psychologist
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Neuropsychologist / Rehabilitation Psychologist - Inpatient Rehab
Baylor Scott and White Rehabilitation Dallas is a dynamic team and full of opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference in the lives of patients experiencing catastrophic injury and illness.
Benefits of becoming a Neuropsychologist with us:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Student loan repayment assistance
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full benefits package for Full-time employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and Long/Short Term Disability)
A Neuropsychologist provides psychodiagnostic evaluations, psychological counseling and crisis intervention to patients and families. Conducts neuropsychological evaluations and/or testing. Provides recommendations and consultations to staff members regarding patient care matters.
Baylor Scott and White Institute for Rehabilitation (BSWIR) has an opening for a full-time Neuropsychologist. We are a 92 bed facility in the heart of downtown Dallas. BSWIR is one of five rehabilitation hospitals with Model Systems designation in both Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury. The ideal candidate will have had experience in an inpatient rehabilitation setting working with the interdisciplinary team to facilitate behavioral interventions, cognitive assessments and specific neuropsychology batteries. The neuropsychologist is part of our psychology team that works in conjunction with licensed counselors.
This position will report to the Director of Rehabilitation.
- Doctoral degree (PhD, PsyD, EdD) in Psychology, Board Certified or Board Certification eligible in Neuropsychology.
- One or more years of post-doctoral experience in practice of psychology preferred.
- Licensed or license eligible in the State of Texas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.