Physical Therapist - Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Physical Therapist at our clinic in Walnut Creek, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS POTENTIAL
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Greater East Bay Area*
Select Physical Therapy in Walnut Creek, CA is seeking a full time outpatient physical therapist for our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! We see a variety of patient populations including orthopedic, pelvic floor, hand therapy, sports/athletic population and vestibular/concussion. Ideal for an experienced PT but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PT focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $85,000.00 up to $105,000.00
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT DEBT BENEFIT PROGRAM
- $15k+ in UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities, which are worth up to $15,580 each year! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.