PRN Pediatric Occupational Therapist-KORT-Madison, IN
KORT Physical Therapy in Madison, IN is seeking a Pediatric Occupational Therapist!
KORT Kids is seeking a PRN Pediatric Occupatonal Therapist to join our clinical team in Madison, IN!
We offer physical therapy, speech and occupational therapy services at this dedicated pediatric center. Our patients range in diagnoses, mostly neuro, with a focus on quality care through supportive team environment, company paid continuing education and reasonable caseload expectations.
Previous experience in outpatient pediatrics is preferred!
Schedule: PRN Monday-Friday (no weekend coverage needed)
Compensation: Starting at $30.00/hour
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient rehabilitation with close to 1900 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws which govern how Occupational Therapists may practice and whom Occupational Therapists may supervise.
- Develop objective patient goals and establish the type, frequency and duration of occupational therapy in collaboration with the referring physician.
- Responsible for the supervision and delegation of the occupational therapy care for each patient within the guideline of state rules and federal regulations.
- Responsible for the alteration of each patient’s program as changes in the patient’s status occur.
- Demonstrate completion of patient care responsibilities and documentation requirements in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Participate in student clinical affiliation programs in agreement with SelectKids Physical Therapy student manual.
- Provide comprehensive and individualized treatment programs.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new programs or procedures with the approval of the manager and referring physicians per HIPPA guidelines.
- Communicate pertinent patient information to referring physicians, staff, employers, insurance carriers, and rehabilitation specialists.
- Enhances, develops and expands relationships with referral sources and maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Stay current and up to date with Occupational Therapy research and employ Evidence Based Practice (RCB, clinician expertise, patient perception).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must have one year of Pediatric Occupational Therapy Experience or clinical fieldwork in lieu of excperience if new grad
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions. Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess grasp ability for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1900 locations in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.