Receptionist - Per Diem
Select Specialty Hospital
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
(San Diego, CA)
Per Diem/ As Needed
Pay Rate: $20/hour
Who is Select Specialty Hospital San Diego?
Select Specialty Hospital is located in downtown San Diego on Washington Street. As a 110-bed free-standing Critical Illness Recovery Hospital, we treat medically complex patients who need more support before starting their road to recovery. Our team is dedicated to creating a safe and collaborative environment. We provide a comprehensive training program preparing clinical team members to treat and care for a wide variety of diagnoses and high acuity patients. Typically patients stay with us for 25-30 days, allowing our team to build rapport with patients and their families.
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for a friendly and professional person to sit at the front desk as you will be the first person visitors see as they enter into our facility.
- Receiving incoming calls and assisting in all inquiries.
- Notifying Administration of any requests for service.
- Addressing customers in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Assisting the customers with requests.
- Filing, drafting letters and sorting mail.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member. You should have a strong knowledge of medical terminology, as you will be required to read and update patient charts.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough 6-week orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.