Occupational Therapist (Pediatrics) - Saco Bay Kids
Saco Bay Kids is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist in Saco, ME!
We are seeking a full-time Occupatonal Therapist to join our large multidisciplinary team in Saco, ME. We offer speech, physical and occupational therapy services at this dedicated outpatient pediatric center. Our patients range in diagnoses. We focus on quality care through supportive team environment, company paid continuing education and reasonable caseload expectations.
Previous experience in outpatient pediatrics is preffered, however new grads are welcome as we can provide mentorship & support. This center has a positive reputation in the community. We are seeking a like-minded OTRs to join our dynamic and compassionate team.
Schedule: Monday/Wednesday 10am-7pm, Tuesday/Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 10am-4pm
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Debt Benefit
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Saco Bay Kids is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- State licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Valid driver’s license
- CPR Certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.