Select Medical Headquarters
Monday - Friday
Starting Salary $ 40,000.00
Bachelors Degree Required
Diverse Health Benefit Packages, PTO & EID Leave, 401K company match & more
Watch to learn what it's like to work with Select Medical!
The Onboarding Specialist coordinates the onboarding process for our nationwide Healthcare company by facilitating the electronic onboarding process. You will partner with multiple vendors to schedule drug tests, background checks, verify candidate credentials, order uniforms, and completion of the I-9 and monitoring the processes. This position provides information and answers questions from candidates, teammates, and management to facilitate the onboarding processes and completion of required employment documents.Uploads documents for personnel file electronically and ensures they are compliant for survey readiness.
- Ensures the onboarding process meets all requirements and adheres to all employment laws.
- Provides prompt customer services to internal contacts, as well as candidates, to ensure an outstanding onboarding experience. This includes, but is not limited to, answering telephone calls and emails from candidates, teammates, and managers regarding new hire processes, paperwork requirements, and background checks; answering questions related to onboarding policies and establishes and maintains positive working relationships with management and internal and external customers.
- Identifies potential onboarding issues or concerns; researches, provides clarification, and facilitates problem resolution.
- Notifies management and/or departments regarding onboarding process issues; collaborates and advises as appropriate and escalates non-compliance issues and concerns.
- Serves as liaison between Select and third-party vendors regarding background clearance processes, drug testing, and E-Verify; coordinates requests, answers questions, monitors and receives results
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and regulations at state and federal level required
- Minimum of 2 (two) years Human Resources experience in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, and/or employment compliance preferred
- Demonstrated experience in new employee orientation and I-9 process preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; intermediate computer skills and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.**
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.