***Employer will NOT sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future.***
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
2+ years progressive business/financial analysis and or reporting experience
Proficiency in MS Excel
Diverse Health Benefit Packages, PTO & EID Leave, 401K company match & more
Watch to learn what it's like to work with Select Medical!
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team responsible for the financial success of hospitals across the country. The Financial Analyst will work as part of a team helping to lead key financial reporting and analytics in support of Select Medical hospitals, Directors of Finance, and operational leadership.
- Use your business acumen to complete financial forecasting and reporting of key statistics to support the operational leadership in decision-making
- Utilize large data sets for strategic data analysis, research, and modeling to improve overall performance and patient satisfaction
- Contribute to the development of the annual budget and presentation of the inpatient budget
- Collaborate with Directors of Finance and Business Development to generate pro forma analyses for acquisitions, start-ups, and relocations
- Analyze consolidated financial statements
- Perform market analysis and contract rate calculations including how regulatory rulings will impact our hospitals
- Complete complex ad hoc projects to support needs of hospitals, Directors of Finance, and operational leadership
- The Finance Team is working a hybrid schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- 2+ years progressive business/financial analysis and or reporting experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of ORACLE G/L, ADI, and HMS helpful
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Effectively research, understand, analyze, and report on financial information
- Ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
***Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.***
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.