Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you want to work for a patient-centered company that is results-oriented and delivers a top-notch quality of care? Would you like to own and build your future with other top performers? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
The CEO role is an excellent opportunity to provide hands-on hospital operations management in a critical care environment. The CEO will provide hands-on leadership, strategic direction and operations management with a focus on business development, exceptional quality patient care and fiscal accountability. We are seeking a professional who can analyze complex situations and execute decisions effectively. The right candidate will display high personal integrity, positivity and the ability to operate effectively under pressure. Must be a hands on self-starter who can assume broad responsibility in a dynamic, challenging healthcare environment. The CEO will serve as vice-chair of the Governing Board if there is not a market CEO.
- Performs daily rounds on nursing floor, communicating with patients, families and staff.
- Complies with regulatory obligations and possesses ownership of the Complaint-Grievance Process.
- Ensures hospital’s overall compliance with State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Focuses on employee engagement.
- Personally creates, continually cultivates and owns a Top 10 Key Business Development Relationship list.
- Knows, understands and effectively implements the Corporate Case Management and PPS Model.
- Prepares an Annual Operating Budget, a 3 year Capital Budget and a Strategic Plan that is presented and approved by the Governing Board.
- Maintains a high ethical standard. Consistently behaves in a professional and ethical manner, adhering to all policies related. Meets and abides by all compliance, HIPAA and professional standards.
You are passionate about providing superior quality and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Masters Degree Required.
- Three (3) years leadership experience in healthcare.
- Management functions of finance, strategic planning, and community education of health programs.
- Three (3) years operations experience in an acute care or specialty hospital setting.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.