Certified Athletic Trainer/Onsite Manager - Chicago, IL
RUSH Physical Therapy is looking for a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer/WorkStrategies Coordinator for FedEx at O’Hare Airport in Chicago, IL!
Sign on Bonus!!
This is a Full Time position for a licensed athletic trainer (ATC), PTA, or exercise physiologist joining a team of 4 other ATC/s/PTA's!
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $52,000/yr
Schedule: Varies, onsite open 7d/wk 7a-8p, will have a consistent schedule with occasional weekend coverage
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE! (for ATC's)
RUSH Physical Therapy's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
- OnSite coverage for Industrial customer
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Office ergonomics
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- IL state license
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.