Work Strategies Specialist - Cumberland, MD
NovaCare Rehabilitation has an immediate opening for a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)/Work Strategies Specialist in Cumberland, MD!
NovaCare Rehabilitation's WorkStrategies Division is seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), exercise physiologist, or individuals with an exercise science background to work onsite in the industrial setting! Check out this unique opportunity to support our Industrial Athletes!
Hours: Part Time - 16 hours a week. Can be a combination of hours and days (two 8 hour days or four 4 hour days). Combination of early morning and through the afternoon
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $22/hr
Benefit: (for ATC's)
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
Travel opportunities if desired. No weekend hours!
• Provide OnSite coverage for our industrial customers.
• Early Symptom Intervention - OSHA first aid services (heat, ice, massage, and education).
• Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting. For example individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification.
• Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions.
• Health and wellness consultations.
• Pre-employment proctoring for physically demanding jobs.
• Participate in New Hire education training education.
• BS Degree REQUIRED
• MD State licensure for ATC's
• Minimum one year experience, industrial setting experience a plus
• Must have First Aid (OSHA Recognized) and CPR BLS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.