RN Case Manager - PRN - Collin County
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)CASE MANAGER exists to provide direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. RNs use the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals; RNs also address patients' comfort and pain relief, discharge planning, coordination of care. The RN Case Manager will work closely with the Office RN Clinical Manager and the clinical Therapy Team in order to develop a comprehensive Plan of Care. This team member will be covering Collin County.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other job-related credentials)
- Current Texas licensure as a Registered Nurse required; or, if licensed in a compact state at the time of hire, must obtain a temporary Texas license within 30 days of start date and permanent Texas license within 90 days of start date.
- BSN at time of hire strongly preferred
- Certified American Heart Association BLS completion required; for new hires, see CPR Requirement Guidelines for New Hires.
- Previous home health experience strongly preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.