Work Strategies Specialist - Odenton, MD
NovaCare Rehabilitation has an immediate opening for a Work Strategies Specialist to work as an Injury Prevention Specialist in Odenton, MD!
NovaCare Rehabilitation's WorkStrategies Division is seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), PTA, or individuals with an exercise science background to work onsite in the industrial setting! Check out a unique opportunity to support our Industrial Athletes, the men and women of the work force who perform services with a high physical demand.
Hours: M-F between the hours of 9-5 *possibility for this role to turn into a Full Time opportunity*
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $48,000/yr (full time)
Benefits: (Full Time)
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE! (for ATC's)
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
Travel opportunities if desired. No weekend hours!
• Provide OnSite coverage for our industrial customers.
• Early Symptom Intervention - OSHA first aid services (heat, ice, massage, and education).
• Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting. For example individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification.
• Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions.
• Health and wellness consultations.
• Pre-employment proctoring for physically demanding jobs.
• Participate in New Hire education training
• BS Degree REQUIRED
• MD State licensure for ATC's
• Minimum one year experience, industrial setting experience a plus
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification/First Aid (OSHA recognized
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.