Maintenance Mechanic,full time
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
ACUTE CARE MEDICAL REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
CHESTER, NEW JERSEY CAMPUS
201 Pleasant Hill Road
Chester, New Jersey 07930
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Consistently named to America's Best Hospitals list by U.S. News & World Report, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has set the gold standard in rehabilitation and is ranked as-one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the nation.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced maintenance mechanic to join our Chester team.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing general mechanical and preventative tasks and inspections, services, repairs and equipment overhauls.
Other responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic position include:
- Install new equipment and systems as assigned. Insure installations and operations comply with manufacturer specifications, including all applicable codes, regulations and Hospital safety policies.
- Coordinate/Inspect projects to ensure they are meeting quality standards, in an approved time frame, and comply with city/state codes as well as JACHO
- Carry out routine and specific assignments to insure that the physical plant and assigned equipment are in safe operating condition and in compliance with applicable Hospital policies according to regulatory and/or accrediting codes and specifications.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care.
Other requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic role include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Trade school or vocational school background preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required
- Black Seal low pressure boiler license is required.
"Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.”
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.