RN Case Manager - Home Health
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
RN Case Manager / Registered Nurse
"Various DFW Counties Available"
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Student Loan Assistance
- RN to BSN program through University of Kentucky
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)CASE MANAGER exists to provide direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. RNs use the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient's physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals; RNs also address patients' comfort and pain relief, discharge planning, coordination of care with other disciplines, and serve as patient, family and coworker educators. This team member will be primarily responsible for completing OASIS Start of Care Monday through Friday. This RN would cover the float territory of Collin and Dallas Counties.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other job-related credentials)
- Current Texas licensure as a Registered Nurse required; or, if licensed in a compact state at the time of hire, must obtain a temporary Texas license within 30 days of start date and permanent Texas license within 90 days of start date.
- Certified American Heart Association BLS completion required; for new hires, see CPR Requirement Guidelines for New Hires.
- Previous home health experience strongly preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.