Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Temple University Club Sports
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Full Time Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) at Temple University!
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking for a passionate and dynamic athletic trainer to work with the Athletic Department of Temple University at Club Sports. This is a great opportunity to get started in the D-I setting alongside an excellent Sports Medicine Staff to grow and develop while meeting the needs of the athletic programs. This is a 12 month position!
Compensation: commensurate with experience, starting at $45,000/yr
• UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more. FREE!
• Company matching 401(k)
• Affordable PPO Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
NovaCare is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Current CPR/First Aid
- PA Licensure
- Solid EMR Skills
- Ability to work with healthcare professionals from a variety of disciplines.
- Proven experience working with healthcare providers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a diverse student population.
- Strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, including demonstrated experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
- Proven track record in building quality relationships.
- Ability to manage several tasks and/or projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Strong integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference and University rules.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- New Grads welcome to apply!
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required (PA)
• Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
• Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
• Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
• Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
• Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
• Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing athletes, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
• Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.