Rehabilitation Therapy Manager - OT/PT/ST - Inpatient
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City - Los Angeles, CA
Rehab Therapy Manager OT/PT/ST – Inpatient - Full Time
Benefits of being a Therapy Manager with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
The Rehab Therapy Manager will oversee the OT department. This individual needs to possess a highly specialized knowledge of skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the DOR. Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes. Assists with daily operational management tasks as directed by the DOR. Effectively communicates on multiple levels.
- Provides regular and accurate performance feedback to direct reports with focus on results, skill expansion, process improvement and learning.
- Ensures success of department operations through building employee engagement, effective talent assessment, continual learning and development, cross-training and succession planning.
- Identifies and effectively utilizes individual and team strengths to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration, ensuring the success of operational and clinical initiatives.
- Optimizes departmental operations by identifying current needs, strategically delegating responsibility, and planning for succession of these responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy required.
- Current state licensure as a Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist required. (For Speech discipline: Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association required.)
- A minimum of five years experience in a rehab setting with three years in a supervisory capacity.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.