Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full-time
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A collaboration with Select Medical & UF Health*
Occupational Therapist (OT)
New Competitive Rates
Starting at $77,000
Now Offering: $5,000 relocation or sign on bonus!
Student Loan Repayment Assistance after first 90 days of full-time employment
Not Ready to apply but want to learn more reach out to
Kelly Haag, Regional Recruiter at [email protected]
Benefits of being a therapist at UF Health Rehab Hospital
- Competitive Rates & full benefits package
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance each month
- Physical and Occupational therapists will have access to the technology to foster higher patient success. This includes Bioness, LiteGait, Eksoskeleton, and Zero G assisted gait training, ADL suite, Armeo, Saebo, NMES, BITS and Virtual Reality technology.
- Therapy appointments are scheduled in 45 -90 minute sessions.
- Therapists typically see patients for 6 of their 8-hour day, leaving time for participation in committees, education, precepting, student coordination, and working on clinical ladder projects.
- Communication and interdisciplinary collaboration at UF Health Rehab Hospital create an outstanding patient experience and a team with endless growth opportunities!
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family goals
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient and family education, and adaptive equipment
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.