Student Nurse Tech
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & HonorHealth*
Student Nurse Tech
Per Diem/ As Needed
Day or Night Shift
Shift Hours: 6:00am to 6:30 pm or 6:00 pm or 6:30 am
$20.00 per hour for PRN
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital named one of “America’s Best Physical Rehab Centers” by Newsweek
Benefits of becoming a Student Nurse Tech with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- Applicable clinical experience in an acute rehabilitation setting
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Not Ready to Apply? Feel free to schedule a time for us to chat so you can learn more about our open opportunities and our hospitals: https://calendly.com/dmcfarland-5/fire-side-chat
Student Nurse Techs work collaboratively with our nursing (RNs, Nursing Assistants) and therapy teams to assist patients in their rehabilitation process.
On a daily basis you will:
- obtain vital signs
- help the patient with daily activities
- promptly answering call lights
- reporting any issues or progress observed
Our Student Nurse Techs encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Current enrollment in an accredited nursing school and must provide proof of completion of the first year/fundamentals of nursing, (or equivalent).
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required based on state JCAHO requirement
- Knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures and aspetic practices is required
- This position requres the ability to communicated effectively, both verbally and in writing, to follow written and verbal instrucions and to maintiain effective working relations with others including patients, families, physicians and other hospital associates
- BLS required upon start
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.