Physical Therapist Assistant
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant in Concord, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
SIGN ON BONUS
Select Physical Therapy in Concord, CA is seeking a full time outpatient physical therapist assistant for our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! We see a variety of patient populations including orthopedic, pelvic floor, hand therapy, sports/athletic population and vestibular/concussion. Our seasoned team of therapists is looking for a dynamic experienced OR new graduate PTA focused on OP ortho. NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting at $34.00/Hr
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an CAAPTE accredited school of physical therapy assistant.
- Valid State Physical Therapy Assistant License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.