Nurse Supervisor - Inpatient Rehab
SSH-Springfield is opening a new unit!
Nurse Supervisor (RN)
Select Medical Rehabilitation Units, also known as acute rehabilitation units, are designed to meet an individual’s rehabilitation needs and goals through our range of programs and services. Our expert care and treatment help patients overcome medical, physical, cognitive, vocational and social challenges. Our patients regain strength, skills and learn strategies to move forward in life.
Select Specialty Hospital – Springfield is a 60-bed free-standing critical illness recovery hospital, located approximately two blocks east of Cox Health Hospital South. We specialize in helping critically ill patients breathe, speak, eat, walk and think as independently as possible. This hospital includes a 16-bed medical rehabilitation unit, also known as an acute rehabilitation unit, that helps individuals regain function and rebuild their lives following injury or illness.
Additional benefits of becoming a Nurse Supervisor with us:
- Working with a collaborative and team-oriented leadership team
- Manageable caseloads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full benefits package (Medical,Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO and Tuition Assistance)
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
Directs assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant. Provides and oversees nursing care, implementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives. Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Valid state RN license required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- 2 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.