Physical Therapist Dual Licensed - Southaven MS/Memphis TN
Join the BEST in outpatient orthopedics in Southaven MS & Memphis, TN!
Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for a dual licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT)! Therapist will be required to travel between 2 centers only 8 miles apart. One center is located in Southaven and the other on Nonconnah Blvd in Memphis! Your schedule will outline the days you'll be required to provide coverage at each center! Work alongside up to 5 PT’s and 3 PTA’s between the two centers. MS and TN PT License required!
Full Time clinician will treat primarily outpatient orthopedic patients.! Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Newly licensed Physical Therapist and experience outpatient Physical Therapist experience, APPLY
Work schedule: Full Time 40. Mon - Fri 8a -5p. This position offers up to 8k in loan repayment assistance.
Compensation: Starting at $70,000/yr!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM…
- Financially incentivized clinical development ladder
- National Leadership Development Program supported by local mentor
- Give Back To The Profession! Support of Clinical Instructor certification and incentives for participation
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous escalating PTO benefits with separate accrual of sick time
- Annual performance review with opportunity for pay increase
- Center incentive/bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Competitive salary and more!
Select Physical Therapy offers the country’s largest continuing education program. We are UNMATCHED meaning we offer the most CEU courses, certifications, residencies and journal clubs than any other company, industry-wide. Our Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) certification program is a dedicated yearlong program that includes outlined courses, monthly meetings, study groups and guides to stay on track toward your COMT goals. Other certifications available include, but not limited to; OCS, SCS, CSCS, Dry Needling, NCS, oncology, pelvic health (Herman & Wallace) and more.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
Our ideal team member is…
- Adaptable and Flexible: willing to adapt or adjust to accommodate your colleagues and patients
- Patient-centric: the patient always comes first and we treat every patient with care
- An exceptional communicator: someone who communicates proactively and with empathy
- Detail-oriented: people count on you to ensure all the details are done correctly the first time around
- Team Player: you will be an integral part of a clinical team
So we want to know…
- Are you someone who puts the needs of your patients above all else?
- Are you one of the most positive people you know?
- Are you at your best when you get to determine your goals and decide on the direction of your day?
- Do you hate the phrase, “that’s not my job!”?
If you answered yes to these questions, being a Physical Therapist at Select Medical may be a great fit for you!
One of the many unique benefits that our employees at Select Medical can take advantage of is our industry-leading continuing education opportunities! This includes the opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program, weekend classes and online education, and formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads. Residency and Fellowship programs.
Who is Select Medical?
We are the nation’s leading physical therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Select Medical was founded on five Core Values which guide our interactions with patients, families, partners and each other.
We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
We set high standards of performance for ourselves and for others. We provide superior services to our patients. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence.
We treat others as they would like to be treated.
We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications.
We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives.
We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We accept responsibility for our decisions and actions. We are accountable for using our time, talents and resources effectively.
We are team players.
We work together to achieve company objectives. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We share ideas and information. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We confront difficulties
directly and maintain positive working relationships.
We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
We pride ourselves on finding creative solutions to meet challenges we encounter. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. We are flexible, adaptable and able to learn from our experiences.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at www.selectmedical.com/careers/
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License in TN and MS REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate reporting, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of electronic equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.