Respiratory Therapist (RT) /PRN DAY
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Respiratory Therapist (RT)
PRN/ Per Diem
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Evaluating patient and recommending an appropriate treatment plan.
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions.
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Teaching and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Must possess "Active" CRT or RRT credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) or state equivalent.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
- Current state licensure required.
- ACLS Agency RT must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- One (1) year of related experience preferred.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.