Physical Therapist Center Manager
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Lead Physical Therapist at our brand new clinic in San Rafael, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
SIGN ON BONUS
TUITION REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing market and recieve 1:1 mentoring for new managers on clinic operations and marketing!
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! Our newest outpatient center will be in San Rafael, CA and we are seeking an outpatient orthopedic experienced Physical Therapist (PT) to lead our center to success as an Assistant Center Manager with growth and development into a Center Manager position. We are looking for a self starter that will be able to support and share a growing patient caseload within the clinic.
We will have administrative support for this OP ortho center treating a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. An ideal physical therapist has previous management experience, but we are willing to train. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Starting salary at: $95,000.00
- SIGN ON BONUS
- $8,000 STUDENT TUITION REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES/ 4 DAY WORK WEEK
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
Select Physical Threapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of almost 1900 centers in 39 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
Essential People Leadership Functions:
- Assist with staff development and growth, offering clinical and non-clinical employees coaching, guidance, training, and support. This includes assisting in the supervision of staff in the absence of a Center Manager and as needed based on employee goals and performance.
- Assist leadership in the growth of the center and market through program and business development, and participate in or lead the team’s involvement at community events.
- Support employee engagement and retention efforts by creating and fostering high levels of trust, promoting physical and psychological safety, ensuring every team member is in a role that allows them to do work that is fulfilling/meaningful, and celebrating and recognizing team and individual achievements.
- Assist with the management and resolution of employee relations issues to ensure consistent compliance with Human Resources and organizational policies and procedures.
Essential Operational Functions:
- Assist with developing strategies to increase profitability, including the growth of referral sources, organic marketing efforts, and building strong community relationships.
- Responsible for direct patient care that promotes an exceptional patient experience.
- Encourage development, learning, and growth that will enable clinical staff to support patients’ needs.
- Review results of outcome program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where needed.
- Ensure strong physician, customer, and payor relations and coordinates implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, including integrity, positivity, discernment, resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and business focus.
- Possesses effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized report writing and presentation of information to staff and patients.
- Ability to identify and prioritize issues and actions to take in an expedient and effective manner.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate, diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually or through use of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Must possess current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of which he or she will practice.
- CPR certification required.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.