Quality Assurance Specialist II
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST II
(test automation -SmartBear TestComplete)
Hybrid and On-site Preferred
***Employer will NOT sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for nearly 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst II writes and reviews test cases and test plans, develops automated functional test scripts, executes tests and generates testing status reports in accordance with Select Medical’s testing methodology, project plans and specifications. The QA Analyst II works in a collaborative team environment and adheres to the Select Medical technology standards and project management methodologies, providing accurate and timely completion of any assigned tasks and projects.
The Quality Assurance Analyst II is challenged with testing software solutions or web sites that meet the needs of Select Medical's dynamic environment. The position requires close collaboration with business analysts and developers to streamline the automated functional testing suites and resolve any failures. An ability to adapt rapidly to new projects and testing tools is required. The ideal candidate also needs to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment and learning the healthcare business.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science or a related field plus at least 2 years of quality assurance experience
- Experience with automated functional testing tools such as SmartBear TestComplete (preferred), Selenium or UFT
- Experience testing web-based applications using multiple browsers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Strong multi-tasking skills essential
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows and iOS
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
- Prior healthcare experience or interest in learning the healthcare business
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.