Physical Therapist Assistant
Looking to work in Sunny California?
We have an opening for a Physical Therapist Assistant at our clinic in Big Bear Lake, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars Sinai Joint Venture!
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE!
SIGN ON BONUS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES*
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Select Physical Therapy is GROWING! Our outpatient orthopedic center in BIG BEAR LAKE, CALIFORNIA is seeking an experienced outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our talented team. We treat a mix of teens through geriatrics to include a population of general ortho, sports medicine and industrial clientele. You will be a part of the country's largest provider of outpatient physical therapist connecting with like-minded physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and athletic trainers treating and educating the members of your community. We have reasonable caseload expectations for this full time treating position and welcome PTAs looking for clinical and professional growth from a national leader in outpatient rehabilitation.
Our clinic is looking for a full time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our dynamic and collaborative team environment! We are able to offer opportunities for leadership and development as well as extensive continuing ed and mentorship opportunities. Spanish speaking a plus!
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- Hourly Rate starting at: $28.00/Hr
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- FLEXIBLE HOURS
- UNMATCHED continuing education programs- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Certification and specialist programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Much more!
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online application TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with more than 1900 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Physio, Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay PhysicalTherapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.