Director of Rehabilitation - Inpatient Rehab - $10k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Director of Rehabilitation (DOR)
**10k Sign on Bonus to be paid out in the first year of employment.**
California Rehabilitation Institute is currently seeking a Director of Rehabilitation to join their collaborative leadership team. This individual will serve as a mentor to the therapy team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong therapy leader who is looking to make the next step in their professional career or for an experienced director looking to join a dynamic organization.
We offer our Director of Rehabiliation a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability. Join our nationwide network of over 50,000 talented employees today!
The Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) is a member of the Rehabilitation Leadership Council, and participates in the establishment of policies and procedures for all IP therapy services. Designs and implements a framework to integrate and coordinate patient care services, and program development with all IP therapy departments within the assigned facility, consistent with quality service and maximization of profit. Provides direction, expertise and mentoring to facilitate the growth and development of IP rehabilitation therapy services. Directs daily operations of inpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
- Ensures the design of patient care services provided within the therapy departments is appropriate to the scope and level of care for the patients served.
- Recruits, selects, directs and supports the activities of the Clinical Managers in the therapy departments within the assigned facility.
- Develops programs to promote the recruitment, retention, and continuing education of all staff members in conjunction with the Clinical Managers, Directors of Rehab Therapy Services across the Division, HR and the Director of Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapy required.
- Current state licensure as a Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist required. (For Speech discipline: Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association required.)
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a therapist in an acute rehab setting, including a minimum of five years supervisory experience required.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.