Senior Tax Analyst
The Senior Income Tax Analyst will be an integral part of the Company’s compliance and provision processes in support of our various domestic subsidiaries, including partnerships, S corporations and C Corporations. This position will also have the opportunity to assist in various special projects and ad hoc assignments as needed. The candidate will also be responsible for the reconciliation of tax ledger accounts.
- Preparation and review of US federal, state and local income tax returns, provision to tax return adjustments, quarterly estimated and extension payments
- Support the Company’s corporate income tax provision process in compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting as instituted by ASC 740
- Prepare and review of yearly fixed asset rollforwards reconciling the assigned entities fixed assets to the general ledger and ensuring that the assets are reported correctly for tax purposes.
- Monitor tax legislative changes and perform tax research using RIA tax research system.
- Investigate, document and respond to federal, state and local income tax notices and audit requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required. (CPA and/ or advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, with analytic and critical thinking abilities
- Robust organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently to meet internal and external deadline requirements.
- Two to five years of relevant income tax experience is required (Public accounting and/ or large corporate tax department experience a plus)
- Experience with tax processes, systems and software (Microsoft product suite; Corptax Compliance/ Provision and BNA Fixed Assets is a plus.)
- Knowledge of income tax reporting under ASC 740
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.