Registered Nurse (RN) - Days - Fort Worth - ($10,000 Sign-on bonus)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Fort Worth, TX
$10,000 Sign-on bonus
Select Medical complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity. Minimum Hourly Pay: $30.00/hr.
Benefits of becoming a Registered Nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Student loan repayment assistance
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full benefits package for Full-time employees (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, and Long/Short Term Disability)
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing and interdisciplinary teams. You'll use the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical and psychological health and personal goals. Serve as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
We're looking for an experienced RN with a BSN for several of our Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation hospitals. Experience in Inpatient rehab or med/surg/Telemetry/Acute Care is preferred.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other job-related credentials)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS completion and maintenance required; for new hires, see CPR Requirement Guidelines for New Hires.
- Previous rehabilitation or hospital experience preferred.
Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation offers a very comprehensive career ladder in whatever may interest you.
Invent your career at Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation!
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health and Select Medical, carries a well-known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service. Since opening in 1981, our flagship inpatient rehab hospital in Dallas has received repeated recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best rehab hospitals in the nation. All of our inpatient hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, including specialty accreditation for our stroke rehab programs. And for five consecutive years we have been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal.
With the combined expertise of our joint venture partners, Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation has become one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation. We have continuously grown in size, scope and excellence across North Texas, and in the summer of 2018 our footprint has expanded to include new partners in Central Texas. With this expansion, we have more than 2,300 talented, caring and compassionate team members working in the following environments:
- 4 inpatient rehab hospitals (free-standing)
- 2 inpatient rehab units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 9 acute therapy units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 87 outpatient therapy locations (and growing)
- A home health division covering all of North Texas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.